From time to time, AVMX Financial, Inc. and its related entities (“Slice”, “us” or “we”) will provide you with the opportunity to permit:
1. Slice to share data associated with your Slice Account (data in such Account, the “Slice Account Data”) with applications (“Third Party Apps”) created by third parties (“3Ps”);
2. 3Ps to share data associated with their Third Party App accounts (“3P Account Data”) with Slice; and
3. Slice and/or a 3P to create new accounts or cards linked to an account, charge an account or initiate transactions on their behalf through those accounts,
4. Among other activities (“Permissions”). Slice Account Data and 3P Account Data are collectively “Account Data”.
By connecting your Account to a Third Party App or otherwise granting a 3P access to Account Data, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Third Party App Terms”).
These Third Party App Terms constitute Additional Terms that apply to your use of Third Party Apps and are incorporated to form a part of the Payment and FX Terms and Platform Terms you agreed to when opening your Account. Capitalized terms which are not defined here have the meanings given to them in the Payment and FX Terms or Platform Terms. To the extent of any inconsistency with the Payment and FX Terms, these Third Party App Terms will prevail to the extent the inconsistency relates to Services described here.
1. Transfer of Account Data
You acknowledge and explicitly consent and agree hereby that:
1. Slice may transfer any and all Slice Account Data to the 3P in reliance on the consent you have provided to us here, on our sites, 3P sites or elsewhere (through the 3P or directly);
2. if the Account Data comprises of any personal information about any third party, you have obtained the consent of such third party to the disclosure or the disclosure is otherwise in compliance with applicable Data Protection Legislation; and
4. You understand that your rights to Account Data and Slice’s control over Account Data will be impacted by the operation of the 3P Terms.
5. For example, the 3P Terms may stipulate that any data transferred to them may be used for a wide variety of purposes such as advertising and data analytics. The 3P may also have different retention policies from ours, which will determine how long they will keep Account Data for.
6. You should always review the applicable 3P Terms before granting a 3P access to Account Data.
2. Access to and Control of Slice Account through Third Party Apps
Your account with certain Third Party Apps (each, a "Third Party Account") may be linked to your Accounts after you provide consent for this to occur. You acknowledge and agree hereby that any requests by you to link Third Party Accounts and Slice Accounts must be submitted by a person that is authorized to make such requests.Once you link a Third Party Account with a Slice Account, you can gain access to and control over that Slice Account (or the relevant part(s) thereof), to the extent the linkage between that Slice Account and that Third Party Account allows, by logging into that Third Party Account.Any instructions to Slice or any operation of that Slice Account from, by or through that Third Party Account will be considered as being your fully authorized instructions or operation of that Slice Account. You hereby authorize Slice to effectuate any Payout payment on your behalf if 3P instructs Slice to do so. Slice is not required to authenticate or verify any such instructions or operations. It is solely your responsibility to ensure access to and control of any Slice Account through Third Party Apps is limited to your Authorized Users.
Upon a request by you to link an Slice Account with a Third Party Account, Slice and/or applicable 3Ps may request certain Permissions in connection with the Accounts.
You acknowledge and agree that:
any Permissions granted by you will be approved by a person that is authorized to approve such Permissions; and
Slice and 3Ps may undertake activities with respect to the Accounts and Account Data in reliance on the Permissions you have granted to that 3P or to us, regardless of whether the person that granted such Permissions was authorized by you.
4. Transfer of personal information
5. Removing 3P access to Account Data
Slice may in its sole discretion:
1. Suspend or terminate a 3P’s access to Account Data; or
2. Cease providing you the opportunity to grant 3Ps access to Slice Account Data,
3. at any time.
Generally, we will endeavor to provide you with reasonable notice prior to taking any of these actions, although that may not be possible in certain cases such where we suspect illicit conduct or information security risks, or when we need to take these actions for reasons outside our reasonable control.
You can also remove a 3P’s access to Account Data at any time by changing the settings of your Slice Account or contacting us at email@example.com. You should give us at least 10 days advance notice if you contact us by email so we have time to process your request. Your request is also subject to any third party cooperation that may be required in the circumstances.
Removing a 3P’s access does not necessarily mean that the 3P will delete Account Data that has been transferred to their systems. Please contact the 3P directly if you have any questions on how they will use Account Data.
6. Data Rights
Slice and its licensors own all rights in and to Account Data. These Third Party App terms do not transfer from Slice to you, a 3P or any third party, any ownership rights we have in and to Account Data.
Slice does not warrant or guarantee that the Third Party Account is suitable for you or your intended use of the Third Party Account. You acknowledge that the 3P may not be a service provider of Slice in relation to the Slice Account, that Slice may not be a service provider of the 3P in relation to the Third Party Account, and it may be the case that no relationship exists between Slice and the 3P with respect to your Accounts.
Direct Losses. Slice will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you arising out of use or receipt of our services in connection with Third Party Apps, including any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the 3P’s use of Account Data (including loss of Account Data), any fault, error, interruption, delay, omission or failure (whether within or beyond our control) or any inaccuracy, omission or incompleteness of content comprised in Account Data or any omission of ours. In relation to obligations we cannot exclude by law, our total liability to you in respect of any loss or damage is limited to US $ 100.
Indirect Losses. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit or business revenue, reputation, goodwill, business or business contracts, use, anticipated savings, loss or corruption or destruction of data, loss arising from the transmission of viruses or any costs, damages or claims (whether direct or indirect), or any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by you (including any liability incurred to a third party) in connection with use of Third Party Apps, including as a result of any negligence of ours and whether or not we were advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage, as a result of any fraudulent use, misuse or misappropriation of any user account, or as a result of any act committed by another person in connection with your use of our websites.
Limitation of liability. These limitations in liability apply in addition to the provisions set out in the Payment and FX Terms, and Platform Terms, and regardless of whether an action arises in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise and will survive the expiry or termination of the Agreement.
9. Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to make changes to these Third Party App Terms from time to time by posting an updated version on our website. We will consider that you have accepted the proposed changes if you continue to use the Services described in these Third Party App Terms.
10. Contact us
If you have any questions on the content of Account Data that may be transferred or any other queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.